Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 8 - Short term goals for this month and why

After injuring my knee and ankle a few months ago, and being sick with asthma last month, my gym routine has gone completely out the window.  My first goal is to get back into routine (gym 4-5 mornings a week).

I'd like to get another paper finished towards my optical dispensing certificate.  The course closes for the year in November.  I haven't been so motivated to get the study done this year, but if I don't complete (and pass) 4 papers this year, I have to pay back the course costs.  If that doesn't motivate me to get my A into G, I'm not sure what will!

My final short term goal for this month, would be to complete this blog challenge.  The reason I've never blogged before was that I don't feel like I've got anything interesting to say, and that I'm not a natural or skilled writer.  But, if this challenge has taught me anything, it's not really about that at all.  I'm learning more about myself as I ponder each topic.  I'm probing deeper into my thoughts and feelings, and evaluating why I feel/view/react the way I do.  I challenge you to do #30daysofme too!

No comments:

Post a Comment