Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 2 - The Meaning behind your blog name

EverNu is the name of my ageLOC business.  I chose it  for a number of reasons.

Our body is constantly renewing and regenerating.  And on some level, or minds are too.  For me the name EverNu signifies growth, change, and new life.  It means that everyday is a new day, a chance to try something new, or an opportunity to pick yourself up and try again.

Secondly ageLOC's parent company is NuSkin.  Some might think this is poor spelling (!) but I can assure you it's not.  It stands for nutrition of the skin.

I don't want to use this blog as a plug for ageLOC, but if you are interesting in finding out more, please head to my website www.evernu.nstoday.com or send me an email evernunz@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment